Project Manager - FacilitiesJob ID 83945 Date posted 10/30/2017
- Facility: Sharp HealthCare
- City: San Diego
- Department: Fac Mgmnt & Development
- Category: Facilities Jobs
- Job Status: Full-Time
- Shift: Day Job
- FTE: 1.0
- Shift Start: 8 AM
- Shift End Time: 5 PM
- Bachelor's degree in Health Administration, Public Health, Architecture, Engineering, Construction Management, Business Administration or other related curricular.
- Minimum of five (5) years of direct experience as a project manager in a facilities management role.
- Knowledge of contract law, the architectural and engineering design process, construction documents, cost estimating, health care requirements as it relates to the design/construction process, building codes relating to health care facilities, project development and project management.
- Skilled in project management and development including effective interpersonal skills, effective and concise written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to run effective meetings and hold others responsible.
- Ability to collect and analyze data and write accurate reports.
- Master's degree
The Project Manager provides planning, design, engineering and or construction support for the Facilities Management and Development Department. The Project Manager may be assigned to one (or more) of the Sharp Healthcare campuses to manage large and/or small capital improvement projects.
The Facilities Management and Development division provides strategic directions, coordination and project management services for facility construction and improvement projects. In addition, it is responsible for property management services relating to Sharp-owned and leased space, including lease negotiation and administration, as well as systemwide centralized records storage and archiving, courier services and postal processing. The department employees' ten project managers and three construction inspectors.
Sharp System Services have campuses located in the communities of Kearny Mesa and Serra Mesa and consist of the Spectrum location, the Ruffin Road location and Sharp Operations Center (SOC). These offices provide the centralized integrated system support services to the operating entities within the system. These services include: Strategic Planning, Business Development, Information Technology, Compliance, Internal Audit, Legal, Risk Management and Insurance, Contracts, Human Resources, Facilities Management and Development, Clinical Effectiveness, Finance, Nursing, Systems Supply Chain Services, Marketing and Communications, The Sharp Experience and Sharp University.
Physical Requirements may be discussed at the time of interview
Sharp HealthCare is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, gender identity, transgender status, sexual orientation, protected veteran status or any other protected class.
Keywords: Project Manager - Facilities, FM&D, Facilites Management & Development, Construction, Design, Build, OSHPD, Project Management, Healthcare Construction, Hospital Construction, Inspector of Record, IOR, Sharp HealthCare, Facilities jobs