Project Manager - SRS Administration
Job ID: 99711 Date posted: December 10, 2019
- SRS Administration
- Executive Administration
- Business Operations Jobs
- Day Job
- Provide a thorough knowledge of PM principles, methodologies and skills in developing and leading multi dimensional projects.
- Work effectively with Sharp senior executives, management, staff, and physicians.
- Communicate clearly, concisely, and accurately both verbally, and in writing, to achieve results for the organization.
- Develop and present high level presentations to senior and executive management.
- Effectively lead teams and meetings.
- Ability to develop, propose and manage project budgets, to include the ability to practice good time management and to multitask.
- Ability to negotiate and set priorities as required.
- Demonstrate experience in managing a variety of projects with relative successful outcomes.
- Demonstrated ability to fulfill the duties and responsibilities described herein.
- Three to five years of project management experience.
- BS in Health Care Administration, Business Administration, or related field required.
- Experience in a health care system and medical group preferred.
- PMP certified preferred.
- Master's degree preferred, Health Care Administration, Business Administration, or related required field.
- Lean Six Sigma certification preferred.
“After nearly 10 years of working here, it's still one of the hardest jobs I've ever loved. If you find a niche here, you'll be working with some of the smartest in the industry. This is where they'll respect you for thinking outside the box and kindness matters. They expect consistency and hard work, but pay you well to do it.”