Project Manager - SRS AdministrationSend to my Email Email a friend Job ID 76521 Date posted 10/07/2016
Requisition ID: 76521
- Facility: SRS Administration
- City: San Diego
- Department: Executive Administration
- Category: Business Operations Jobs
- Job Status: Full-Time
- Shift: Day Job
- FTE: 1.0
- Shift Start: 8 AM
- Shift End Time: 5 PM
Send to my Email Email a friend
This position is located in Downtown, San Diego County, CA.
8 Hour Day Shift; 8am-5pm
Required Skills and Qualifications
- BS in Health Care Administration, Business Administration, or related field
- Three to five years of project management experience
- Provide a thorough knowledge of PM principles, methodologies and skills in developing and leading multi-dimensional projects
- Ability to negotiate and set priorities
- Work effectively with Sharp senior executives, management, staff, and physicians
- Communicate clearly, concisely, and accurately both verbally, and in writing, to achieve results for the organization
- Develop and present high level presentations to senior and executive management
- Effectively lead teams and meetings
- Ability to develop, propose and manage project budgets, to include the ability to practice good time management and to multitask
- Demonstrate experience in managing a variety of projects with relative successful outcomes
- Demonstrated ability to fulfill the duties and responsibilities described herein
Preferred Skills and Qualifications
- Master's degree in Health Care Administration, Business Administration, or related required field
- PMP certified
- Experience in a health care system and medical group
The Project Manager- SRS Administration provides direction and oversight to SRS project teams, to design, develop, deploy and sustain solutions which meet applicable business requirements within SRS to meet operational and strategic needs in addition to optimizing value created amongst projects. Ensure that projects provide expected solutions and are delivered on time and within budget at acceptable levels of satisfaction by internal clients.
As one of the largest, most comprehensive medical groups in San Diego County, Sharp Rees-Stealy Medical Group’s 22 locations offer services such as primary and specialty care, laboratory, physical therapy, radiology, pharmacy and urgent care.
Founded in 1923, our multispecialty medical group of more than 500 physicians and 2,400 staff members represent virtually every field of medicine and are dedicated to delivering the extraordinary level of caring called The Sharp Experience, which combines clinical excellence, advanced technology and patient- and family-centered care.
Additional physical requirements of position may be discussed during interview.
Sharp HealthCare is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, gender identity, transgender status, sexual orientation, protected veteran status or any other protected class.
Keywords: Project Manager, Sharp Rees-Stealy, Administration, SRS, Sharp, San Diego, San Diego Jobs, Sharp HealthCare