Project Mgr-SRS Admin - 4496
- Copley Drive
What You Will Do
Provide direction and oversight to SRS project teams, to design, develop, deploy and sustain solutions which meet applicable business requirements within SRS to meet operational and strategic needs in addition to optimizing value created amongst projects. Ensure that projects provide expected solutions and are delivered on time and within budget at acceptable levels of satisfaction by internal clients.
- Bachelor's Degree in Healthcare Administration, Business Administration, or related field.
- 3 Years project management experience.
- Experience in managing a variety of projects with relative successful outcomes.
- Master's Degree in Healthcare Administration, Business Administration, or related field.
- Experience in a health care system and medical group.
- PMI Project Management Professional (PMP) - Various-Employee provides certificate -PREFERRED
Ensures successful delivery of project solutions by effectively leading project team members and managing project stakeholder expectations.
Facilitates resolution of project conflicts through effective communication and interaction.
Manages the activities of project team members.
- Project management
Demonstrates consistent and effective application of Project Management techniques.
Through incorporation and integration of analyses, as well as sound professional judgment of project requirements, develops and maintains a comprehensive project management plan and schedule.
Establishes and manages project requirements and timelines to ensure completion within target dates as agreed to with affected parties.
Manages interactions with stakeholders to ensure understanding, resolve conflicts, reach mutual decisions, and attain project goals.
Develops, proposes, and manages project budgets.
Project Management responsibility of a single project of medium to high complexity, a small program, or a group of smaller, unrelated projects which may require managing interdependencies between projects within and outside the scope of responsibility.
Allocate and direct resources to accomplish project tasks, and maintaining project schedule(s) and deliverable quality.
Assist with development and research on projects to include evidence based approaches, as well as, RFP's, RFI's, SOW's and vendor selection based on the project scope.
Responsible for evaluating emerging trends and technology for potential incorporation into SRS services.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Provide a thorough knowledge of PM principles, methodologies and skills in developing and leading multi dimensional projects.
- Work effectively with Sharp senior executives, management, staff, and physicians.
- Communicate clearly, concisely, and accurately both verbally, and in writing, to achieve results for the organization.
- Develop and present high level presentations to senior and executive management.
- Effectively lead teams and meetings.
- Ability to develop, propose and manage project budgets, to include the ability to practice good time management and to multitask.
- Ability to negotiate and set priorities as required.
- Demonstrate experience in managing a variety of projects with relative successful outcomes.
- Demonstrated ability to fulfill the duties and responsibilities described herein.
Sharp HealthCare is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability or any other protected class
PMI Project Management Professional (PMP) - Various-Employee provides certificate; Bachelor's Degree; Master's Degree
Want to know when new jobs are posted? Sign up for job alerts.
Set your parameters to automatically receive alerts when we post new jobs that fit your skills, interests and experience.
"After nearly 10 years of working here, it's still one of the hardest jobs I've ever loved. If you find a niche here, you'll be working with some of the smartest in the industry. This is where they'll respect you for thinking outside the box and kindness matters. They expect consistency and hard work, but pay you well to do it."
Stay connected and join the career interest community
Want to stay informed about career opportunities and life at Sharp? Join our career interest community and receive information that matters to you.Join the community