Psych Social Worker - Licensed, Dual Recovery Services, SMVH
Job ID: 94945 Date posted: April 05, 2019
- Sharp Mesa Vista
- Dual Recovery Services
- Social Worker Jobs
The Dual Recovery Partial Hospital and Intensive Outpatient Program at Sharp Mesa Vista Hospital treats patients with co-occurring mental illness and substance abuse disorders. The program involves a combination of psycho-educational and behavioral treatment approaches and integrates treatment for both chemical dependency and mental health issues. Clinicians are cross-trained in the principles of mental health and addiction. Different levels of treatment accommodate the individual needs of the dually diagnosed patients. A team of highly dedicated professionals to provide the highest quality patient care.
- Master’s Degree in Social Work
- LCSW License
- Current BLS for Healthcare Providers from the American Heart Association
- One year of experience in a behavioral health setting
- Three years’ of experience in a behavioral health setting
- Acute psychiatric hospital experience
- Discharge planning/case management experience
Additional physical requirements of position may be discussed during interview.
“After nearly 10 years of working here, it's still one of the hardest jobs I've ever loved. If you find a niche here, you'll be working with some of the smartest in the industry. This is where they'll respect you for thinking outside the box and kindness matters. They expect consistency and hard work, but pay you well to do it.”