Psych Social Worker - Licensed, Outpt Child/Adolescent/Changes, SMVH
Job ID: 97098 Date posted: July 26, 2019
- Sharp Mesa Vista
- Outpt Child/Adolescent/Changes
- Social Worker Jobs
- Day Job
Sharp Mesa Vista's Child and Adolescent treatment programs offer hope and professional expertise, and are carefully designed to offer treatment to young people and their families in crisis. We treat children and teens with depression, anxiety, substance use, bipolar disorder, self-harm and aggressive behaviors.
Additional physical requirements of position may be discussed during interview.
- Master’s Degree in Social Work
- California BBS Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW)
- Current BLS for Healthcare Providers from the American Heart Association
- One year of experience in a behavioral health setting
- Three years’ of experience in a behavioral health setting
- Acute psychiatric hospital experience
- Discharge planning/case management experience
“After nearly 10 years of working here, it's still one of the hardest jobs I've ever loved. If you find a niche here, you'll be working with some of the smartest in the industry. This is where they'll respect you for thinking outside the box and kindness matters. They expect consistency and hard work, but pay you well to do it.”