Psych Social Worker - Unlicensed/Satellite Mid City/SMVH/Day Shift/ Part-time 0.8
- Mesa Vista Hospital
Shift Start Time:8 AM
Shift End Time:4:30 PM
Additional Shift Information:
Weekend Requirements:No Weekends
What You Will Do
To assist patients and families with behavioral health and environmental resources to reach the maximum level of functioning during the current episode of care. This position is responsible for conducting behavioral health psychosocial assessments and clinical interventions, inclusive of individual, group, and family therapy. In collaboration with the interdisciplinary treatment team, coordinates patient care and provides case management for assigned patient under clinical supervision.
We are seeking an experienced Clinician who is aligned with Sharp’s vision and mission and is excited to enter a fast-paced hospital-based outpatient treatment clinic. You will be a valued member of an interdisciplinary team providing high quality care to a caseload of clients impacted by mood disorders, difficult life experiences and substance use.
You will get the opportunity to facilitate group therapy using evidence-based materials based upon DBT skills, collaborate with care partners and treatment providers. You will conceptualize individual plans of care, use data to determine treatment outcomes and participate in weekly treatment teams. This role will hone your clinical skillset for sure.
- Committed to delivering exceptional quality work
- Believe the best work is achieved in a team
- Efficient in managing your responsibilities
- Passionate about helping others
You’ll be successful if you
- You have an active ASW license
- Have clinical experience treating individuals in a behavioral health setting
- Experience working in an Intensive Outpatient or Partial Hospital program
- Are comfortable in practicing with evidence-based psychotherapies, primarily DBT skills
- Interested in incorporating measures in your treatment to monitor progress and treatment outcomes
- Maintain stellar professional boundaries while being empathetic
More about our benefits
- Competitive salaries
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision insurance coverage
- Annual education stipend supporting ongoing professional growth such as CEUs
- PTO and Extended Sick Leave
- Matching retirement plan and flex spending accounts available
- Access to Sharp Best Health resources and wellness tools
- Master's Degree In Social Work from an accredited graduate program.
- AHA Basic Life Support for Healthcare Professional (AHA BLS Healthcare) -REQUIRED
- California BBS Associate Clinical Social Worker (ASW) -REQUIRED
- Experience working with the TAY populations
- CBT,ACT, and DBT experience
- 1 Year One year of acute/psychiatric hospital experience, discharge planning/case management experience.
Other Qualification Requirements
- Applicants must provide evidence of California BBS Associate Clinical Social Worker (ASW) application upon hire. The ASW is required within 90 days of hire date.
Sharp HealthCare is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability or any other protected classCalifornia BBS Associate Clinical Social Worker (ASW) - CA Board of Behavioral Sciences; AHA Basic Life Support for Healthcare Professional (AHA BLS Healthcare) - American Heart Association; Master's Degree
Want to know when new jobs are posted? Sign up for job alerts.
Set your parameters to automatically receive alerts when we post new jobs that fit your skills, interests and experience.
"After nearly 10 years of working here, it's still one of the hardest jobs I've ever loved. If you find a niche here, you'll be working with some of the smartest in the industry. This is where they'll respect you for thinking outside the box and kindness matters. They expect consistency and hard work, but pay you well to do it."
We are Sharp
Stay connected and join the career interest community
Want to stay informed about career opportunities and life at Sharp? Join our career interest community and receive information that matters to you.Join the community