Radiation Therapist/ Sharp Outpatient Pavilion/ Day Shift/ Full Time - Sign on Bonus of $5000 for external candidates
- Outpatient Pavilion
Shift Start Time:8:30 AM
Shift End Time:5 PM
Additional Shift Information:Shifts can vary based on volume
Weekend Requirements:As Needed
Sign on Bonus may be eligible for qualified external candidates
What You Will Do
Performs procedures, setups, simulations, and prescribed treatments under the direction of the Radiation Oncologist, Physicist, or Lead Radiation Therapist to provide the highest level of care to Radiation Oncology patients.
- Satisfactory completion of formal training program in a JRCERT/CHEA approved school and meets the requirements of an appropriate State and/or Federal mandated certification or equivalent.
- Certified Radiation Therapy (T)(ARRT)
- AHA Basic Life Support for Healthcare Professional (AHA BLS Healthcare) - American Heart Association
- Certified Radiologic Technologist (CRT) - CA Department of Public Health
- Bachelor's Degree
- 1 Year experience as a Certified Radiation Therapist in a physician's office or hospital setting.
Sharp HealthCare is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability or any other protected classBachelor's Degree; Certified Radiologic Technologist (CRT) - CA Department of Public Health; AHA Basic Life Support for Healthcare Professional (AHA BLS Healthcare) - American Heart Association; Certified Radiation Therapy (T)(ARRT) - ARRT
Want to know when new jobs are posted? Sign up for job alerts.
Set your parameters to automatically receive alerts when we post new jobs that fit your skills, interests and experience.
"After nearly 10 years of working here, it's still one of the hardest jobs I've ever loved. If you find a niche here, you'll be working with some of the smartest in the industry. This is where they'll respect you for thinking outside the box and kindness matters. They expect consistency and hard work, but pay you well to do it."
We are Sharp
Stay connected and join the career interest community
Want to stay informed about career opportunities and life at Sharp? Join our career interest community and receive information that matters to you.Join the community