Radiologic Technologist - Fluoro Req
Job ID: 105582 Date posted: October 20, 2020
- SRS North Mira Mesa
- Radiology Diagnostic
- Radiology Jobs
- Day Job
- Per Diem
This position is located in the community of Mira Mesa in San Diego, CA; will be required to float to a variety of Sharp Rees-Stealy Clinics within San Diego County, ie, Sorrento Mesa, Scripps Ranch, Rancho Bernardo and Del Mar.
8-hour shifts: to work Day Shift hours; 8:00 am - 5:00 pm; weekends and holidays as needed; work hours may vary according to clinic hours of operation.
- Graduate of an accredited school of Radiology Technology
- Current BLS certification for Healthcare Providers
- CRT License and CA Fluoroscopy certification
- Working knowledge of all Radiology exams
- Excellent customer service skills
- Skill to work independently with minimal supervision
- One or more years’ experience as a Radiologic Technologist
Additional physical requirements of position may be discussed during interview.
Sharp HealthCare is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
“After nearly 10 years of working here, it's still one of the hardest jobs I've ever loved. If you find a niche here, you'll be working with some of the smartest in the industry. This is where they'll respect you for thinking outside the box and kindness matters. They expect consistency and hard work, but pay you well to do it.”