Radiologic Technologist - Fluoro ReqJob ID 85442 Date posted 01/17/2018
- Facility: Sharp HealthCare
- City: San Diego
- Department: Staffing Resource Network
- Category: Radiology Jobs
- Job Status: Per Diem
- Shift: Variable
- FTE: 0.0
- Shift Start: Variable
- Shift End Time: Variable
This position will float throughout all Sharp Hospitals and Clinics in San Diego County
Per SRN Per Diem Agreement: employees will be expected to work 1 major and 1 minor holiday and available to work 5 shifts per quarter.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Satisfactory completion of a formal training program in an AMA approved school and meets the requirements of an appropriate State/Federal mandated certification or equivalent
- Current California CRT in Radiology with Fluoroscopy license
- Current BLS certification for Healthcare Providers
- One to two years current acute care experience outside of school program
- Proficient with imaging techniques and skills to position according to department protocol
- Knowledge of all radiographic, fluoroscopy and surgery procedures
- Ability to employ imaging equipment proficiently
- Ability to work independently and set work priorities in a high volume patient care settings
- Clear and concise communication skills
Preferred Skills and Qualifications
- Current ARRT certification
- Bilingual (English/Spanish)
The SRN Radiologic Technologist will work with physicians and staff at various Sharp sites. Radiologic Technologist produces high quality exams in compliance with department policy, procedures and guidelines. Demonstrates commitment to providing safe, efficient, and quality care. Provides pre and post procedure education to patient and family. Verifies physician orders and utilizes RIS correctly to complete all paperwork. Adheres to all Sharp Healthcare practices and policies. Complies with all regulatory requirements including licensing, certification, and other mandatory training within established time frames.
This is a float pool position through Staffing Resource Network (SRN). The SRN department offers opportunities to experience a wide range of patient care at various sites within Sharp HealthCare. Sharp promotes quality patient-family centered care in a team environment with excellent customer service. This position requires an enthusiastic, positive individual willing to be a part of a dynamic float pool servicing all of Sharp HealthCare.
Sharp System Services have campuses located in the communities of Kearny Mesa and Serra Mesa and consist of the Spectrum location, the Ruffin Road location and Sharp Operations Center (SOC). These offices provide the centralized integrated system support services to the operating entities within the system. These services include: Strategic Planning, Business Development, Information Technology, Compliance, Internal Audit, Legal, Risk Management and Insurance, Contracts, Human Resources, Facilities Management and Development, Clinical Effectiveness, Finance, Nursing, Systems Supply Chain Services, Marketing and Communications, The Sharp Experience and Sharp University.
Essential Physical Requirements may include
- Twisting (trunk)
- Twisting (neck)
- Bending (waist)
- Fine Manipulation / Pinching
- Reaching below shoulder level
- Bed mobilization (scooting / rolling)
- Lateral transfers (bed to gurney)
- Bed to chair/wheelchair/commode transfer
- Lifting up to 25 pounds
- Push/Pull over 100 pounds
- Carrying up to 25 pounds
Additional physical requirements of position may be discussed during interview.
Sharp HealthCare is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, gender identity, transgender status, sexual orientation, protected veteran status or any other protected class.
Keywords: Radiologic Technologist II, Radiology Tech, Rad Tech, Radiologic Tech, Radiologic Technologist