Registered Nurse - RN
Job ID: 100537 Date posted: January 24, 2020
- SRS Central Downtown
- Nursing Float Pool
- Day Job
- Per Diem
Wondering what qualities it takes to be a successful nursing professional at Sharp? View some of the traits we’re looking for below.
- Critical Thinker
The Registered Nurse – RN is primarily responsible for assisting a multitude of providers, both physicians and mid-level practitioners. Provides coverage to Primary care, Urology, Wound Clinic, General Surgery, Endocrinology, Dermatology, Neurology, Podiatry, Rheumatology, Infectious disease, Allergy, and Physiatry.
Opportunity to work in a busy, fast paced outpatient clinic. Come join a team of dedicated professionals whose focus is patient oriented and teamwork is their mantra. This is a great place for an energetic nurse who loves to learn.
With 450 primary and specialty care physicians providing care at 21 facilities throughout the region, Sharp Rees-Stealy Medical Group is one of the largest, most comprehensive medical groups in San Diego County, and is recognized for excellence in patient satisfaction and clinical care. For patient convenience and improved coordination of care, Sharp Rees-Stealy offers services like laboratory, radiology, physical therapy and urgent care within each clinic or nearby.
Essential Physical Requirements may be discussed during interview.
Sharp HealthCare is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, gender identity, transgender status, sexual orientation, protected veteran status or any other protected class.
This position is located in Downtown, San Diego but will be floating between Downtown, Genesee, Point Loma, and Frost Street North
8 hour variable shift between 7:00am and 8:00pm; weekends as needed
*Minimum of four (4) shifts per week availability is required
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Education as required by the California Board of Registered Nursing
- Current unencumbered California Registered Nurse (RN) license
- Current CPR/BLS certification for Healthcare Providers by The American Heart Association
- One year of acute care or ambulatory care RN work experience
Preferred Skills and Qualifications
- Current Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) by approved vendor; or can obtain within 6 months of hire
Medical, vision and dental
Generous time off
- Committed to excellence in all that we do
- Built to be supportive and educational — a place where employees can grow and thrive
- A positive, compassionate, friendly and team-oriented atmosphere
- Thankful for the contributions and hard work of others, and praising their accomplishments
- Committed to creating a safe environment for those we serve
- Celebrate diversity, recognizing that our unique differences create a stronger whole