Registered Nurse - RN
Job ID: 106339 Date posted: November 18, 2020
- SRS Central Downtown
- Nursing Float Pool
- Day Job
- Per Diem
Wondering what qualities it takes to be a successful nursing professional at Sharp? View some of the traits we’re looking for below.
- Critical Thinker
The Registered Nurse – Float RN assists patients, staff and physicians as needed to maintain a high level of efficiency of operations and customer service while providing quality care to the designated patient population. Assists with the leadership of the Nursing and Patient Service Representative staff. Serves as technical nursing expert for assigned areas. This role provides coverage to Primary Care including Internal Medicine and Family Medicine.
Sharp Rees-Stealy's mission is to improve the health of its community through a caring partnership of patients, physicians and employees. Its goal is to offer quality services that set community standards and exceed expectations in a caring, convenient, affordable and accessible manner.
Sharp Rees-Stealy has been serving the health care needs of San Diegans since 1923 when doctors Clarence Rees and Clair Stealy formed San Diego's first multispecialty medical group practice. Today, Sharp Rees-Stealy has 22 locations and 500 primary care doctors and specialists representing virtually every field of medicine.
Sharp HealthCare is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, gender identity, transgender status, sexual orientation, protected veteran status or any other protected class.
This position will float between the following Sharp Rees-Stealy locations within the Central Region: Downtown, Genesee and Point Loma
8 hour variable shift between 7:00am and 5:00pm; no weekends
- Education as required by the California Board of Nursing
- Current unencumbered California Registered Nurse (RN) license
- Current CPR/BLS certification for Healthcare Providers by The American Heart Association
- One year of RN work experience in a related clinical area
- IV proficient
- Current Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) by approved vendor; or can obtain within 6 months of hire
- Leadership experience
Medical, vision and dental
Generous time off
- Committed to excellence in all that we do
- Built to be supportive and educational — a place where employees can grow and thrive
- A positive, compassionate, friendly and team-oriented atmosphere
- Thankful for the contributions and hard work of others, and praising their accomplishments
- Committed to creating a safe environment for those we serve
- Celebrate diversity, recognizing that our unique differences create a stronger whole