Registered Nurse - RN
Job ID: 107512 Date posted: January 22, 2021
- SRS Central San Diego Admin
- SDM Nursing Float Pool
- Day Job
- Per Diem
Wondering what qualities it takes to be a successful nursing professional at Sharp? View some of the traits we’re looking for below.
- Critical Thinker
The Registered Nurse – RN is primarily responsible for assisting a multitude of providers, both physicians and mid-level practitioners. Provides coverage to Oncology, Cardiology, GI, Pediatrics and many more.
Opportunity to work in a busy, fast paced outpatient clinic. Come join a team of dedicated professionals whose focus is patient oriented and teamwork is their mantra. This is a great place for an energetic nurse who loves to learn.
With 450 primary and specialty care physicians providing care at 21 facilities throughout the region, Sharp Rees-Stealy Medical Group is one of the largest, most comprehensive medical groups in San Diego County, and is recognized for excellence in patient satisfaction and clinical care. For patient convenience and improved coordination of care, Sharp Rees-Stealy offers services like laboratory, radiology, physical therapy and urgent care within each clinic or nearby.
Sharp HealthCare is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, gender identity, transgender status, sexual orientation, protected veteran status or any other protected class.
This position is located in Serra Mesa, San Diego County
8-hour variable shift between 7am -6pm.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Education as required by the California Board of Registered Nursing
- Current unencumbered California Registered Nurse (RN) license
- Current BLS certification for Healthcare Providers
- One year of RN work experience
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS)
Medical, vision and dental
Generous time off
- Committed to excellence in all that we do
- Built to be supportive and educational — a place where employees can grow and thrive
- A positive, compassionate, friendly and team-oriented atmosphere
- Thankful for the contributions and hard work of others, and praising their accomplishments
- Committed to creating a safe environment for those we serve
- Celebrate diversity, recognizing that our unique differences create a stronger whole