Registered Nurse - RNSend to my Email Email a friend Job ID 75960 Date posted 09/14/2016
Requisition ID: 75960
- Facility: SRS Central San Diego Admin
- City: San Diego
- Department: SDM Nursing Float Pool
- Category: RN Jobs
- Job Status: Per Diem
- Shift: Day Job
- FTE: 0.0
- Shift Start: 8 AM
- Shift End Time: 5 PM
Send to my Email Email a friend
This position is located in Serra Mesa, San Diego County
Per-diem, 8-hour day shift: 8:00am-5:00pm, no weekends
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Associates of Science Degree in Nursing
- Current unencumbered California Registered Nurse license
- Current BLS certification for Healthcare Providers
- Current ACLS certification or must obtain within 90 days of hire
- One year of RN work experience
The Registered Nurse – RN is primarily responsible for assisting a multitude of providers, both physicians and mid-level practitioners. Provides coverage to Oncology, Cardiology, GI, Pediatrics and many more.
Opportunity to work in a busy, fast paced outpatient clinic. Come join a team of dedicated professionals whose focus is patient oriented and teamwork is their mantra. This is a great place for an energetic nurse who loves to learn.
With 450 primary and specialty care physicians providing care at 21 facilities throughout the region, Sharp Rees-Stealy Medical Group is one of the largest, most comprehensive medical groups in San Diego County, and is recognized for excellence in patient satisfaction and clinical care. For patient convenience and improved coordination of care, Sharp Rees-Stealy offers services like laboratory, radiology, physical therapy and urgent care within each clinic or nearby.
Essential Physical Requirements may include
- Twisting (trunk)
- Twisting (neck)
- Bending (waist)
- Flexing/Extending (neck)
- Fine Manipulation / Pinching
- Reaching below shoulder level
- Reaching above shoulder level
- Bed mobilization (scooting / rolling)
- Lateral transfers (bed to gurney)
- Bed to chair/wheelchair/commode transfer
- Lift up to 50 pounds
- Push/Pull over 100 pounds
- Carry up to 25 pounds
Additional physical requirements of position may be discussed during interview.
Sharp HealthCare is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, gender identity, transgender status, sexual orientation, protected veteran status or any other protected class.
Keywords: Registered Nurse, RN, Oncology, Cardiology, GI, Pediatrics, Clinic