Registered Nurse - RNJob ID 84144 Date posted 11/07/2017
- Facility: SRS Central Downtown
- City: San Diego
- Department: Nursing Float Pool
- Category: RN Jobs
- Job Status: Full-Time
- Shift: Variable
- FTE: 1.0
- Shift Start: Variable
- Shift End Time: Variable
This position is located in Downtown, San Diego but will be floating to Serra Mesa and Point Loma Sharp Rees-Stealy sites
8 hour variable shift between 7:00am and 8:00pm; no weekends
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Successful completion of a qualified nursing program
- Current unencumbered California Registered Nurse (RN) license
- Current CPR/BLS certification for Healthcare Providers by The American Heart Association
- One year of acute care or ambulatory care RN work experience
Preferred Skills and Qualifications
- Current Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) by approved vendor; or can obtain within 6 months of hire
The Registered Nurse – RN is primarily responsible for assisting a multitude of providers, both physicians and mid-level practitioners. Provides coverage to Primary care, Urology, Wound Clinic, General Surgery, Endocrinology, Dermatology, Neurology, Podiatry, Rheumatology, Infectious disease, Allergy, and Physiatry.
Opportunity to work in a busy, fast paced outpatient clinic. Come join a team of dedicated professionals whose focus is patient oriented and teamwork is their mantra. This is a great place for an energetic nurse who loves to learn.
With 450 primary and specialty care physicians providing care at 21 facilities throughout the region, Sharp Rees-Stealy Medical Group is one of the largest, most comprehensive medical groups in San Diego County, and is recognized for excellence in patient satisfaction and clinical care. For patient convenience and improved coordination of care, Sharp Rees-Stealy offers services like laboratory, radiology, physical therapy and urgent care within each clinic or nearby.
Essential Physical Requirements may include
- Twisting (trunk)
- Twisting (neck)
- Bending (waist)
- Flexing/Extending (neck)
- Fine Manipulation / Pinching
- Reaching below shoulder level
- Reaching above shoulder level
- Bed mobilization (scooting / rolling)
- Lateral transfers (bed to gurney)
- Bed to chair/wheelchair/commode transfer
- Lift up to 50 pounds
- Push/Pull over 100 pounds
- Carry up to 25 pounds
Additional physical requirements of position may be discussed during interview.
Sharp HealthCare is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, gender identity, transgender status, sexual orientation, protected veteran status or any other protected class.
Keywords: Registered Nurse, RN, Float, Primary care, Urology, Wound Clinic, General Surgery, Endocrinology, Dermatology, Neurology, Podiatry, Rheumatology, Infectious disease, Allergy, Physiatry, RN jobs in San Diego