Research Associate I / Research / Sharp Mary Birch / Night shift / Part-time
- Mary Birch Hospital
What You Will Do
Under supervision, assists in the coordination of multiple clinical research studies involving human subjects from initiation to completion for a variety of clinical research studies in Psychiatry. Functions as a study participant advocate preparing correspondence to sponsors and Sharp HealthCare Institutional Review Board (IRB).
- AHA Basic Life Support for Healthcare Professional (AHA BLS Healthcare) - American Heart Association
- Bachelor's Degree
- 1 Year experience in area of research. NICU experience preferred.
- Certified Clinical Research Coordinator (CCRC-ACRP) - The Association of Clinical Research Professionals
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proficient in Windows, Word and Excel (including forms and macros).
- Knowledge of medical terminology.
- Skills in analyzing and solving problems.
- Ability to organize and coordinate data collection for research program.
- Strong planning skills with ability to prioritize.
- Ability to communicate with the research team effectively, both verbally and in writing.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Prefer knowledge of subject recruitment, screening and evaluation of subjects and protocols.
- Prefer knowledge of regulatory requirements and documentation.
- May be required to work variable hours and travel as needed.
Sharp HealthCare is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability or any other protected classBachelor's Degree; AHA Basic Life Support for Healthcare Professional (AHA BLS Healthcare) - American Heart Association; Certified Clinical Research Coordinator (CCRC-ACRP) - The Association of Clinical Research Professionals
Want to know when new jobs are posted? Sign up for job alerts.
Set your parameters to automatically receive alerts when we post new jobs that fit your skills, interests and experience.
"After nearly 10 years of working here, it's still one of the hardest jobs I've ever loved. If you find a niche here, you'll be working with some of the smartest in the industry. This is where they'll respect you for thinking outside the box and kindness matters. They expect consistency and hard work, but pay you well to do it."
Stay connected and join the career interest community
Want to stay informed about career opportunities and life at Sharp? Join our career interest community and receive information that matters to you.Join the community