Respiratory Care Practitioner (12 hours)/ Sharp Memorial Hospital/ Night Shift/ Full Time/ $2500 Employee Referral Bonus
- Sharp Memorial Hospital
Shift Start Time:
Shift End Time:
Additional Shift Information:
Hourly Pay Range (Minimum - Midpoint - Maximum):$33.946 - $43.802 - $53.657
The stated pay scale reflects the range that Sharp reasonably expects to pay for this position. The actual pay rate and pay grade for this position will be dependent on a variety of factors, including an applicant’s years of experience, unique skills and abilities, education, alignment with similar internal candidates, marketplace factors, other requirements for the position, and employer business practices.
Full Time Night Shift - 6:00pm - 6:30am
Every other Weekend Shift
$2500 Employee Referral Bonus for eligible Sharp HealthCare employees
What You Will Do
Plans and administers assigned respiratory care functions and duties.
- Other Graduate of a CoARC accredited respiratory therapy program
- Certified Respiratory Therapist (CRT) - The National Board of Respiratory Care -REQUIRED
- Respiratory Care Practitioners (RCP) - Respiratory Care Board of CA -REQUIRED
- AHA Basic Life Support for Healthcare Professional (AHA BLS Healthcare) - American Heart Association -REQUIRED
- Associate's Degree Related field
- 1 Year Respiratory Care experience
- ACLS Certification (Advanced Cardiac Life Support) - American Heart Association -PREFERRED
- Neonatal Resuscitation Program (NRP) - Various-Employee provides certificate -PREFERRED
- Registered Respiratory Therapist (RRT) - National Board for Respiratory Care (NBRC) -PREFERRED
Sharp HealthCare is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability or any other protected class. #FJACLS Certification (Advanced Cardiac Life Support) - American Heart Association; AHA Basic Life Support for Healthcare Professional (AHA BLS Healthcare) - American Heart Association; Registered Respiratory Therapist (RRT) - National Board for Respiratory Care (NBRC); Certified Respiratory Therapist (CRT) - The National Board of Respiratory Care; Neonatal Resuscitation Program (NRP) - Various-Employee provides certificate; Respiratory Care Practitioners (RCP) - Respiratory Care Board of CA; Other; Associate's Degree
Want to know when new jobs are posted? Sign up for job alerts.
Set your parameters to automatically receive alerts when we post new jobs that fit your skills, interests and experience.
"After nearly 10 years of working here, it's still one of the hardest jobs I've ever loved. If you find a niche here, you'll be working with some of the smartest in the industry. This is where they'll respect you for thinking outside the box and kindness matters. They expect consistency and hard work, but pay you well to do it."
We are Sharp
Stay connected and join the career interest community
Want to stay informed about career opportunities and life at Sharp? Join our career interest community and receive information that matters to you.Join the community