RN Outpatient Behavioral Health - Per Diem SRN Float
Job ID: 110445 Date posted: June 10, 2021
- Sharp HealthCare
- Staffing Resource Network
- Per Diem
Wondering what qualities it takes to be a successful nursing professional at Sharp? View some of the traits we’re looking for below.
- Critical Thinker
What is Staffing Resource Network (SRN)?
SRN provides supplemental staffing throughout Sharp Healthcare.
About Staffing Resource Network:
SRN float pool offers the ability to float around the Sharp system and experience the different units and cultures and then pick your favorites and pre-book there. The ultimate in flexibility and variety!
The SRN department offers opportunities to experience a wide range of patient care at various sites within Sharp HealthCare. Sharp promotes quality patient-family centered care in a team environment with excellent customer service. This position requires an enthusiastic, positive individual willing to be a part of a dynamic float pool servicing all of Sharp HealthCare.
Being a Nurse at Sharp you would be dedicated to making health care better for our patients, their families and one another. It's what we call The Sharp Experience and it comes to life in everything we do. It's what we do, it's how we do it and why we do it.
This might be the Nursing position for you if you:
- Enjoy Control over your work schedule
- Enjoy variety
- Easily adapt to new environments
- Are a people person
- Are an enthusiastic positive individual
Perks of being an employee in SRN:
- Control over your work schedule
- Networking as you float to various sites/departments
- Opportunities to work in various specialties based on experience
- Differential for floating to different levels of care/site
- Work with Great Supervisors & Staff
- Get paid 10 percent more hourly for all shifts in that pay period
- Earn extra money by bidding on and working shifts of your choosing via the Bid Shift program
Sharp Mesa Vista provides inpatient care and offers outpatient programs throughout the community.
As the largest behavioral health care provider in San Diego with 158 beds, Sharp Mesa Vista Hospital provides a full range of programs to people of all ages including children, adolescents, adults and seniors challenged by depression, substance abuse or serious mental illness. The hospital’s robust Clinical Research Program has conducted more than 300 clinical trials of investigational medications since its inception in 1995, providing new options and hope for people with mental illness.
Sharp HealthCare is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
Ability to work throughout Sharp HealthCare, San Diego County
Per diem, Variable - 8-hour shifts (Days and Nights available)
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Associates of Science Degree in Nursing
- Current unencumbered California Registered Nurse license
- Current BLS certification for Healthcare Providers
- Three years recent RN Outpatient Experience
- One-year recent Behavioral Health/ Psychiatric RN work experience
Preferred Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelors of Science Degree in Nursing
Medical, vision and dental
Generous time off
- Committed to excellence in all that we do
- Built to be supportive and educational — a place where employees can grow and thrive
- A positive, compassionate, friendly and team-oriented atmosphere
- Thankful for the contributions and hard work of others, and praising their accomplishments
- Committed to creating a safe environment for those we serve
- Celebrate diversity, recognizing that our unique differences create a stronger whole