Senior Health Information Management Specialist
Job ID: 98585 Date posted: October 09, 2019
- SRS Administration
- HIM Support
- Clerical Jobs
- Day Job
- Per Diem
Sharp Rees-Stealy's mission is to improve the health of its community through a caring partnership of patients, physicians and employees. Its goal is to offer quality services that set community standards and exceed expectations in a caring, convenient, affordable and accessible manner.
Sharp Rees-Stealy has been serving the health care needs of San Diegans since 1923 when doctors Clarence Rees and Clair Stealy formed San Diego's first multispecialty medical group practice. Today, Sharp Rees-Stealy has 22 locations (and still growing) and over 500 primary care doctors and specialists representing virtually every field of medicine.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of terminal digit and alphabetical file systems.
- Excellent telephone skills.
- Ability to give close attention to detail.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision, set schedule and manage own time.
- One year previous clerical experience.
- High School graduate or equivalent.
- Previous experience in a medical setting.
- Experience in HIM/Medical Records.
“After nearly 10 years of working here, it's still one of the hardest jobs I've ever loved. If you find a niche here, you'll be working with some of the smartest in the industry. This is where they'll respect you for thinking outside the box and kindness matters. They expect consistency and hard work, but pay you well to do it.”