Senior Programmer Analyst, Cerner EMR
Job ID: 105679 Date posted: October 20, 2020
- Sharp HealthCare
- ISD Cerner EMR
- Day Job
Wondering what qualities it takes to be a successful IT professional at Sharp? View some of the traits we’re looking for below.
- Critical Thinker
The Cerner Core EMR team is looking for a Sr. Programmer Analyst to help with key initiatives and ongoing system support involving Cerner Millennium custom report/MPAGE design and development.This Analyst will analyze customer requirements and translate them into solid system design, with an emphasis on enhancing patient care tools and improving user productivity.They will design, implement, support and build enhancements of the Cerner Millennium application.They will initiate and complete documentation including project change management, creative training resources and support documents.
Join us in creating the tools that will help to make Sharp HealthCare the best place in the universe to receive care, work, and practice medicine!
- Bachelor’s degree in an applicable field; relevant experience in excess of five years or appropriate certifications may be substituted
- Minimum three years Cerner CCL rules development
- Strong problem solving/analysis and customer service skills
- Strong internal and external customer service skills
- Strong communication skills
- Five years of health care information technology experience
- Clinical Systems experience
- Java Experience
Sharp HealthCare is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, gender identity, transgender status, sexual orientation, protected veteran status or any other protected class.
Medical, vision and dental
Generous time off
- Committed to excellence in all that we do
- Built to be supportive and educational — a place where employees can grow and thrive
- A positive, compassionate, friendly and team-oriented atmosphere
- Thankful for the contributions and hard work of others, and praising their accomplishments
- Committed to creating a safe environment for those we serve
- Celebrate diversity, recognizing that our unique differences create a stronger whole