Senior Programmer Analyst, Interface/Interoperability
Job ID: 100745 Date posted: January 31, 2020
- Sharp HealthCare
- ISD Interface/Interoperability
Wondering what qualities it takes to be a successful IT professional at Sharp? View some of the traits we’re looking for below.
- Critical Thinker
- Minimum of five (5) years with increasingly responsible relevant programming/applications design experience that included leadership responsibilities.
- Minimum of three (3) years in a health care environment
- B.S. in Computer Science, Business or related area preferred. Relevant Experience in excess of five (5) years or appropriate certifications may be substituted.
- Working understanding of HL7 and interface engines.
- Experience with AIX, VMS or Linux servers
- Experience with interface engines
- Cloverleaf Level 1 or above
- Familiarity with scripting languages such as tcl, perl, powershell
- Experience with Windows servers
- Experience with SQL or SQLite
- Experience with multiple clinical applications, such as General Electric Centricity Business, Cerner, Allscripts
- Project Management experience
Sharp HealthCare is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability
Medical, vision and dental
Generous time off
- Committed to excellence in all that we do
- Built to be supportive and educational — a place where employees can grow and thrive
- A positive, compassionate, friendly and team-oriented atmosphere
- Thankful for the contributions and hard work of others, and praising their accomplishments
- Committed to creating a safe environment for those we serve
- Celebrate diversity, recognizing that our unique differences create a stronger whole