Senior Specialist - MultimediaJob ID 86059 Date posted 02/12/2018
- Facility: Sharp HealthCare
- City: San Diego
- Department: Advertising
- Category: Marketing Jobs
- Job Status: Full-Time
- Shift: Day Job
- FTE: 1.0
- Shift Start: Variable
- Shift End Time: Variable
This position is located in Kearny Mesa, San Diego County
Day Shift – Full Time
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree with a focus in journalism, film production or related field, or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum of five (5) years’ experience in multimedia production within a production company, news organization, advertising agency and/or large regional organization.
- Knowledge and working history of multimedia production and editing, including brand videos for distribution online and at special events.
- Ability to deal well with competing priorities in rapidly changing business and corporate environments.
- Exceptional customer service, project management and interpersonal skills; consistent exemplification of Sharp’s Behavior Standards.
- Ability to pay attention to detail and maintain a high level of professionalism and quality while adhering to deadlines.
The Senior Multimedia Specialist is responsible for the production of branded multimedia content, including videos, motion graphics and animation, photography, special presentations, and infographics in support of Sharp HealthCare’s brand and strategic objectives. An active producer, this role integrates with the Graphic Design team and content producers throughout the Marketing & Communications Division. Collaborates with other internal clients including the Advertising, Digital Marketing and entity marketing teams to identify needs and produce content. Oversees the maintenance of department video and photography equipment; recommends upgrades based on an up-to-date understanding of the equipment and resources actively utilized for video production within the industry.
The Advertising department is dedicated to building and protecting Sharp's long-range branding strategy, as well as developing comprehensive strategies to increase brand awareness and preference, and net revenue. A broad range of advertising media are employed, including television, radio and print advertising, as well as comprehensive direct marketing programs utilizing a customer relationship management database.
Sharp System Services have campuses located in the communities of Kearny Mesa and Serra Mesa and consist of the Spectrum location, the Ruffin Road location and Sharp Operations Center (SOC). These offices provide the centralized integrated system support services to the operating entities within the system. These services include: Strategic Planning, Business Development, Information Technology, Compliance, Internal Audit, Legal, Risk Management and Insurance, Contracts, Human Resources, Facilities Management and Development, Clinical Effectiveness, Finance, Nursing, Systems Supply Chain Services, Marketing and Communications, The Sharp Experience and Sharp University
Essential Physical Requirements may include
Additional physical requirements of position may be discussed during interview.
Sharp HealthCare is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, gender identity, transgender status, sexual orientation, protected veteran status or any other protected class.