Senior Specialist - Pharmacy Informaticist
Job ID: 93540 Date posted: February 02, 2019
- Sharp HealthCare
- System Pharmacy Services
- Pharmacy Jobs
- Doctor of Pharmacy (PharmD) preferred
- Current unencumbered CA Pharmacist license
- Minimum three (3) years current Pharmacist experience in a hospital environment
- Five (5) plus years in Pharmacy IT and successfully implemented various technology projects preferred
- Knowledgeable on various pharmacy technology applications including but not limited to Cerner, Care Fusion products, Barcoding, Dose Edge, CPOE and EMAR functions, etc.
- Computer skills (word processing, and spreadsheet and database creation and management)
Essential physical requirements may be discussed during interview.
Sharp HealthCare is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
Keywords: Pharmacist jobs in San Diego, PGY1, PGY2, pharmacy informaticist
“Sharp invests in the physical safety of its employees, unlike any other company I have worked with. They also are proactive in offering educational meetings that are relevant to the job we do. Management is fair and flexible with requested time off and there are plenty of opportunities to pick up extra shifts.”