Supervisor Compliance Auditor
Job ID: 95903 Date posted: May 24, 2019
- SRS Administration
- Regulatory Compliance
- Management Jobs
- Day Job
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder) or CCS-P (Certified Coding Specialist-Physicians) required. Please ensure that your CPC or CCS-P certifications are listed on your application with the expiration date included.
- Minimum of five (5) years Part B professional coding experience, utilizing ICD-9CM and CPT coding conventions.
- Minimum of three (3) years supervisory experience. Please include your supervisory experience on your application.
- Comprehensive knowledge of CPT, ICD-9 and ICD-1 0 and HCPC codes and their use is required. Please include a cover letter that speaks to your experience with CPT, ICD - 9, ICD - 10 and HCPC codes as well as your supervisory experience.
- Minimum 3 years of recent supervisory experience
- Thorough understanding of Medicare, Medi-cal and Payor documentation, as it relates to compliance and coding requirements
- Experience related to the development of training material and presenting to different skill sets of up to 50 people
- Expert knowledge of personal computers associated programs and operating systems (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint)
- Demonstrates effective interpersonal skills
- Ability to exercise mature judgment and maintain confidentiality in all activities
- Bachelor of Science degree
- Prior management in a physician office
“After nearly 10 years of working here, it's still one of the hardest jobs I've ever loved. If you find a niche here, you'll be working with some of the smartest in the industry. This is where they'll respect you for thinking outside the box and kindness matters. They expect consistency and hard work, but pay you well to do it.”