Supervisor Data AnalyticsSend to my Email Email a friend Job ID 74234 Date posted 06/16/2016
- Facility: Sharp HealthPlan
- City: San Diego
- Department: Finance
- Category: IT Jobs
- Job Status: Full-Time
- Shift: Day Job
- FTE: 1.0
- Shift Start: 8 AM
- Shift End Time: 5 PM
This position is located in Kearny Mesa, San Diego County
8:00am-5:00pm; Weekends as needed
Required Skills and Qualifications
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Strong background in medical management systems (e.g. IDX), operating systems (e.g. Microsoft Windows NT), and a variety of PC-based software programs
- Background in development and maintenance of spreadsheets and databases
- Experience in a managed care setting to include interactive communication with providers and members
- Demonstrated ability to meet frequent deadlines and tight schedules
Preferred Skills and Qualifications
- College degree in health, business, computers, or equivalent work experience
- General hospital, medical, or other clinical experience
As part of the Sharp Health Plan Finance department, the Supervisor Data Analytics, working under the direction of the Director of Medical Economics and Contracts, is responsible for providing all of the reporting and analysis for Sharp Health Plan and provides supervision and direction to the Sharp Health Plan Data Analytics department. The Supervisor Data Analytics provides Sharp Health Plan with data, database development and technical support, reporting and analyses that enable data driven Plan decision-making. Also ensures that Sharp Health Plan Data Analysts maintain the integrity and automation of extensive spreadsheets, links data from different sources and databases to include functionality of formulas, queries, importing and exporting of data to other programs, and monitors internal and external data needs on an ongoing basis.
Sharp Health Plan is San Diego’s largest locally based commercial health plan. With a personal approach and a network of medical groups and physicians, Sharp Health Plan advocates for its members by providing unparalleled quality and access to health care services. It operates as a not-for-profit health plan, committed to delivering the best health care for the best value.
As the top-rated health plan in California*, Sharp Health Plan serves a growing number of companies, large and small, in San Diego and southern Riverside counties.
* Consumer Assessment of Healthcare Providers and Systems (CAHPS) Survey, 2010
Essential Physical Requirements may include:
Additional physical requirements of position may be discussed during interview.
Sharp HealthCare is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, gender identity, transgender status, sexual orientation, protected veteran status or any other protected class.
Keywords: Data Analytics, Health Plan