Supervisor Hospital Material OperationsJob ID 84538 Date posted 11/23/2017
- Facility: Sharp Memorial Hospital
- City: San Diego
- Department: Supply Distribution
- Category: Management Jobs
- Job Status: Full-Time
- Shift: Day Job
- FTE: 1.0
- Shift Start: Variable
- Shift End Time: Variable
- Minimum of five (5) years supervisory/management experience.
- Experience in an acute care/hospital materiel management environment.
- Knowledge of and experience in all phases of healthcare materiel management operations including ordering, purchasing, receiving, distribution, inventory and equipment management, and accounts payable.
- Experience with meeting hospital regulatory, safety, and compliance requirements.
- Strong supervisory skills including performance management, staff development and training.
- Excellent negotiation, communication and customer service skills.
- Experience with automated materiel management systems, including purchasing and inventory management.
- Bachelor's degree and/or material management course work
- Minimum of seven (7) years of supervisor/management experience in hospital materiel management operations
The Supervisor of Hospital Material Operations will provide direct, daily support for purchasing, receiving, logistics, central storeroom, transportation, carts/distribution, standardization, and equipment management functions in support of all 6 facilities at the Sharp Metropolitan Medical Campus.
support of all 6 facilities at the Sharp Metropolitan Medical Campus.