Supervisor of Imaging/Quality - Radiology DiagnosticJob ID 84876 Date posted 01/03/2018
- Facility: SRS North Mira Mesa
- City: San Diego
- Department: Radiology Diagnostic
- Category: Radiology Jobs
- Job Status: Full-Time
- Shift: Day Job
- FTE: 1.0
- Shift Start: 8 AM
- Shift End Time: 5 PM
This position is located in Mira Mesa, San Diego County
8:00am - 5:00pm - Weekends as needed
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Graduate of an accredited school of Radiology Technology
- Current registration with A.R.R.T. (American Registry of Radiologic Technologist)
- Certified by the California Department of Health. ARRT or equivalent certification
- Three years of supervisory experience in an imaging department
- Three years of experience with direct regulatory compliance, as well as implementing and maintaining an imaging quality control program
Preferred Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in an applicable field, such as: Radiologic Technology, Radiologic Sciences
This position is responsible for the overall regulatory compliance of the Radiology/Imaging Department. Also responsible for the implementation and maintenance of a comprehensive Quality Control/Quality Assurance program.
The Radiology Department at the Sharp Rees-Stealy Clinics offers radiology services at 17 convenient locations throughout San Diego County. Our services are provided with state of the art digital and CR imaging equipment sent and stored in PACS. We offer services for General, Fluoroscopy, Dexa, Mammography, Ultrasonography, CT and MRI imaging needs. Our radiology staff is highly trained and certified to meet the needs of San Diego Community. We work in a collaborative team environment which continues to grow and strive to give you the best care possible.
Sharp Rees-Stealy's mission is to improve the health of its community through a caring partnership of patients, physicians and employees. Its goal is to offer quality services that set community standards and exceed expectations in a caring, convenient, affordable and accessible manner.
Sharp Rees-Stealy has been serving the health care needs of San Diegans since 1923 when doctors Clarence Rees and Clair Stealy formed San Diego's first multispecialty medical group practice. Today, Sharp Rees-Stealy has 22 locations and 450 primary care doctors and specialists representing virtually every field of medicine.
Essential physical requirements may be discussed during interview
Sharp HealthCare is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, gender identity, transgender status, sexual orientation, protected veteran status or any other protected class.
Keywords: Supervisor Imaging, Supervisor Radiology, Diagnostic Imaging Supervisor