Supervisor Pharmacy - Operational
Job ID: 98551 Date posted: October 08, 2019
- Sharp Memorial Hospital
- Pharmacy Jobs
- Day Job
Sharp Memorial is known for outstanding programs in cardiac and vascular care, cancer treatment, orthopedic and neurological services, rehabilitation, robotic surgery and multi-organ transplantation, and has been recognized as a MAGNET®-designated hospital for nursing excellence and is also designated as a Person-Centered Hospital by Planetree, an organization committed to personalizing, humanizing, and demystifying the hospital experience for patients and their families.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Pharmacy
- Current unencumbered CA Pharmacist license
- Current BLS certification for Healthcare Providers
- Minimum of three (3) years’ experience in a hospital pharmacy environment or equivalent healthcare setting.
- Minimum of two (2) years in a leadership role.
- Significant knowledge of fiscal and budgetary issues.
- Computer skills are highly desirable, especially in the application of word processing, and spreadsheet and database creation and management.
- Doctor of Pharmacy (PharmD)
- Completion of a Pharmacy Residency program
Board Certification as a Specialist (i.e. BCPS, BCCP, BCNSP, BCOP)
Essential physical requirements may be discussed during interview.
Sharp HealthCare is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
Keywords: Pharmacy supervisor jobs in San Diego, PGY1, PGY2, pharmacy director jobs in San Diego, pharmacy manager, BCPS
“After nearly 10 years of working here, it's still one of the hardest jobs I've ever loved. If you find a niche here, you'll be working with some of the smartest in the industry. This is where they'll respect you for thinking outside the box and kindness matters. They expect consistency and hard work, but pay you well to do it.”