Supervisor Pharmacy Technicians
Job ID: 93399 Date posted: January 25, 2019
- Sharp Memorial Hospital
- Pharmacy Jobs
- Current unencumbered CA Pharmacy Technician license.
- Minimum of five (5) year Pharmacy Tech experience in acute care/inpatient pharmacy environment or equivalent healthcare setting.
- Minimum of 2 years in a leadership role.
- Has significant knowledge of fiscal and budgetary issues.
- Computer skills are highly desirable, especially in the application of word processing, and spreadsheet and database creation and management.
- Experience with meeting hospital regulatory, safety, and compliance requirements.
- Strong supervisory skills including performance management, staff development and training.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Bachelor's degree preferred; business administration and/or materiel management course work.
- Certification, Pharmacy Technician Board (PTCB)
Essential physical requirements may be discussed during interview.
Sharp HealthCare is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
Keywords: Pharmacy technician, pharmacy technician jobs in San Diego, pharmacy technician supervisor.
“Sharp invests in the physical safety of its employees, unlike any other company I have worked with. They also are proactive in offering educational meetings that are relevant to the job we do. Management is fair and flexible with requested time off and there are plenty of opportunities to pick up extra shifts.”