Job ID: 93196 Date posted: January 23, 2019
- Pharmacy - Downtown
- Pharmacy Jobs
- Day Job
This position is located at the Downtown Fir Street Sharp Rees-Stealy Office, San Diego County
8-hour day variable shift, usually Monday - Friday, hours anytime between 7:30 am – 7:00 pm, occasionally weekends as needed.
B.S. Degree in Pharmacy/Doctor of Pharmacy (Pharm.D)
- Current unencumbered CA Pharmacist license
- Current BLS certification for Healthcare Providers
- Minimum of three (3) years’ experience in an ambulatory care pharmacy environment.
- A minimum of one (1) year experience in a supervisory role.
- Ability to provide comprehensive pharmaceutical care in an ambulatory care setting
5 years’ experience in retail pharmacy preferred
- 2 years’ experience in manager or supervisor position preferred
Physical requirements of position may be discussed during interview.
Sharp HealthCare is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, gender identity, transgender status, sexual orientation, protected veteran status or any other protected class.
“Sharp invests in the physical safety of its employees, unlike any other company I have worked with. They also are proactive in offering educational meetings that are relevant to the job we do. Management is fair and flexible with requested time off and there are plenty of opportunities to pick up extra shifts.”