Surgical Technologist II - Operating Room - Memorial Hospital - 12 hour Evening Shift - Full Time - Eligible for $5K in New Hire Sign On Incentive
- Sharp Memorial Hospital
Shift Start Time:10:30 AM
Shift End Time:11 PM
Additional Shift Information:
Weekend Requirements:As Needed
Hourly Pay Range (Minimum - Midpoint - Maximum):$31.495 - $40.639 - $49.783
The stated pay scale reflects the range that Sharp reasonably expects to pay for this position. The actual pay rate and pay grade for this position will be dependent on a variety of factors, including an applicant’s years of experience, unique skills and abilities, education, alignment with similar internal candidates, marketplace factors, other requirements for the position, and employer business practices.
This position is eligible for the $5K new hire sign on incentive (hires new to Sharp only).
**This is a full time position with 12 hour evening shifts. Please include your Surgical Tech certification on your resume.
What You Will Do
Facilitate the safe and effective conduct of invasive surgical procedures, ensuring the operating room environment is safe, that equipment is functioning properly, and that the operative procedure is conducted under conditions that maximize patient safety. A surgical technologist that applies clinical expertise in the roles of scrub surgical technologist.
- 3 Years experience as a surgical technologist in a hospital setting.
- AHA Basic Life Support for Healthcare Professional (AHA BLS Healthcare)
- Certified Surgical Technologists (CST) OR NBSTSA Certified Surgical First Assistants (CSFA) OR Tech in Surgery - Certified (NCCT), TS-C (NCCT).
Please include your Surgical Tech certification on your resume.
Additional information on the new hire hiring sign on incentive:
The following are not eligible for hiring incentives:
- Current Sharp employees are not eligible.
- Rehires/Reinstates that are rejoining the organization less than 12 months from last date of employment with Sharp Healthcare are not eligible.
To remain eligible for your sign on incentive the following criteria must be met:
- Must remain in original hired FTE status/work hours and shift (if specified in offer letter)
- Must remain in original department/specialty.
- Must remain in original job title / position.
- Transfers to a non-bonus eligible department or position may result in forfeiting remaining incentive bonus.
Sharp HealthCare is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability or any other protected class
#LI-MF1NBSTSA Certified Surgical First Assistants (CSFA) - National Board of Surgical Technology and Surgical Assisting (NBSTSA); Tech in Surgery - Certified (NCCT), TS-C (NCCT) - National Center for Competency Testing; AHA Basic Life Support for Healthcare Professional (AHA BLS Healthcare) - American Heart Association; Certified Surgical Technologists (CST) - National Board of Surgical Technology and Surgical Assisting (NBSTSA)
Want to know when new jobs are posted? Sign up for job alerts.
Set your parameters to automatically receive alerts when we post new jobs that fit your skills, interests and experience.
"After nearly 10 years of working here, it's still one of the hardest jobs I've ever loved. If you find a niche here, you'll be working with some of the smartest in the industry. This is where they'll respect you for thinking outside the box and kindness matters. They expect consistency and hard work, but pay you well to do it."