Systems Analyst, Ambulatory EMR
Job ID: 101014 Date posted: February 17, 2020
- Sharp HealthCare
- ISD Ambulatory EMR
- Day Job
Wondering what qualities it takes to be a successful IT professional at Sharp? View some of the traits we’re looking for below.
- Critical Thinker
This might be thejob for you if you have a combination of the preferred skills and a general understandingofthe following standardized technical skills:
Virtualization and cloud
This position is located in Kearny Mesa, San Diego County
8-hour shift: 8:00 am – 5:00 pm, weekends as needed and On-Call 24/7 a week at a time, no more than once per month.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Three (3) years of experience working with systems analysis and/or computer system support activities
- Work experience in a health care system that included project manager responsibilities and system analysis
- Work experience with registration, scheduling, clinical systems
- Strong problem solving analysis
- Strong leadership skills with internal and external customer
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
Preferred Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in an applicable field, such as Business Administration, Nursing, or Health Care Administration preferred; relevant experience in excess of three (3) years or appropriate certifications may be substituted.
- Work experience with Practice Management/EHR systems (i.e. Centricity Business/Cerner Millennium/Touchworks EHR)
Lean Six Sigma White Belt Certified within one year
Complete all IT Proficiency Requirements within one year
Sharp HealthCare is proud to be an Equal opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, gender identity, transgender status, sexual orientation, protected veteran status or any other protected class.
Medical, vision and dental
Generous time off
- Committed to excellence in all that we do
- Built to be supportive and educational — a place where employees can grow and thrive
- A positive, compassionate, friendly and team-oriented atmosphere
- Thankful for the contributions and hard work of others, and praising their accomplishments
- Committed to creating a safe environment for those we serve
- Celebrate diversity, recognizing that our unique differences create a stronger whole