Systems Analyst - Associate, Staffing Resource Network
Job ID: 101523 Date posted: March 05, 2020
- Sharp HealthCare
- Staffing Resource Network
- Per Diem
Wondering what qualities it takes to be a successful IT professional at Sharp? View some of the traits we’re looking for below.
- Critical Thinker
The Associate Systems Analyst will be responsible for application support of Cardiology and Clinical Imaging systems with a focus on Cardiovascular Information Systems and non-DICOM PACS storage and retrieval. The Analyst will collaborate with clients, vendors, team mates and other teams to meet customer, regulatory and IS infrastructure requirements for application implementations and upgrades. Analyze system problems, use creativity to provide viable solutions, execute detailed test plans, create thorough documentation, and conduct peer reviews and project management activities. A diverse customer base includes clinical and support staff, management and physicians. Individual will also be given the opportunity to cross-train in applications not previously supported by the candidate as new applications/domains are presented. Individual may be included in the on-call rotation supporting all applications within the team.
Sharp System Services have campuses located in the communities of Kearny Mesa and Serra Mesa and consist of the Spectrum location, the Ruffin Road location and Sharp Operations Center (SOC). These offices provide the centralized integrated system support services to the operating entities within the system. These services include: Strategic Planning, Business Development, Information Technology, Compliance, Internal Audit, Legal, Risk Management and Insurance, Contracts, Human Resources, Facilities Management and Development, Clinical Effectiveness, Finance, Nursing, Systems Supply Chain Services, Marketing and Communications, The Sharp Experience and Sharp University.
This position is located in Kearny Mesa, San Diego County
Per Diem, variable hours and shifts, weekends as needed
Required Skills and Qualifications
- One to three (1 - 3) years’ experience administering, testing, maintaining medical information systems or knowledge of clinician workflow analysis
- Experience in applying IS principles, theories and best practices
- Skills in utilizing MS Office Suite, MS Project, database management, scripting, flowcharting and project management tools
- Skills in applying IS principles and practices to systematically interpret functional requirements into application design and the ability to communicate technical issues to non-technical customers
- Ability to effectively collaborate with Sharp management, staff, physicians and vendors
Preferred Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in an applicable field, such as Computer Science, Business Administration, Nursing, or Health Care Administration preferred; relevant experience in excess of three (3) years or appropriate certifications may be substituted
- Experience in Cardiology Imaging
- Experience integrating medical modalities
- Experience conducting requirements definition, analysis, design, system integration, development and execution of test plan
Sharp HealthCare is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, gender identity, transgender status, sexual orientation, protected veteran status or any other protected class.
Medical, vision and dental
Generous time off
- Committed to excellence in all that we do
- Built to be supportive and educational — a place where employees can grow and thrive
- A positive, compassionate, friendly and team-oriented atmosphere
- Thankful for the contributions and hard work of others, and praising their accomplishments
- Committed to creating a safe environment for those we serve
- Celebrate diversity, recognizing that our unique differences create a stronger whole