Systems Analyst, Cerner EMR
Job ID: 97005 Date posted: July 23, 2019
- Sharp HealthCare
- ISD Cerner EMR
- Day Job
Wondering what qualities it takes to be a successful IT professional at Sharp? View some of the traits we’re looking for below.
- Critical Thinker
Sharp HealthCare's Information Systems Department was rated “Best Hospital IT Department” in the large hospital category by HealthCare IT News and is nationally recognized within the health care industry. Sharp HealthCare’s IT department is consistently ranked in the top “100 Most Wired HealthCare Systems” by Hospitals and Health Networks Magazine and recently ranked #4 nationally in Computerworld's "Best Places to Work", Sharp HealthCare was ranked #1 in the Pacific region.
The Cerner Core EMR team is looking for a Systems Analyst to help with key initiatives and ongoing system support involving the Cerner Millennium application.This Analyst will analyze customer requirements and translate them into solid system design, with an emphasis on enhancing patient care tools and improving user productivity.They will design, implement, support and build enhancements of the Cerner Millennium application.They will initiate and complete documentation including project change management, create training resources and support documents.Join us in creating the tools that will help to make Sharp HealthCare the best place in the universe to receive care, work, and practice medicine!
Sharp System Services have campuses located in the communities of Kearny Mesa and Serra Mesa and consist of the Spectrum location, the Ruffin Road location and Sharp Operations Center (SOC). These offices provide the centralized integrated system support services to the operating entities within the system. These services include: Strategic Planning, Business Development, Information Technology, Compliance, Internal Audit, Legal, Risk Management and Insurance, Contracts, Human Resources, Facilities Management and Development, Clinical Effectiveness, Finance, Nursing, Systems Supply Chain Services, Marketing and Communications, The Sharp Experience and Sharp University.
- Two years of systems analysis experience
- Clinical Systems experience
- Strong problem solving/analysis and customer service skills
- Strong internal and external customer service skills
- Strong communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree in an applicable field
- Relevant experience in excess of five years or appropriate certifications may be substituted
- Healthcare position that included systems analysis and/or computer systems support activities
- Cerner systems experience
- Cerner EMR build knowledge
Sharp HealthCare is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, gender identity, transgender status, sexual orientation, protected veteran status or any other protected class.
Medical, vision and dental
Generous time off
- Committed to excellence in all that we do
- Built to be supportive and educational — a place where employees can grow and thrive
- A positive, compassionate, friendly and team-oriented atmosphere
- Thankful for the contributions and hard work of others, and praising their accomplishments
- Committed to creating a safe environment for those we serve
- Celebrate diversity, recognizing that our unique differences create a stronger whole