Systems AnalystSend to my Email Email a friend Job ID 76036 Date posted 09/16/2016
- Facility: Sharp HealthPlan
- City: San Diego
- Department: Finance
- Category: IT Jobs
- Job Status: Full-Time
- Shift: Day Job
- FTE: 1.0
- Shift Start: 8 AM
- Shift End Time: 5 PM
This position is located in Kearny Mesa, San Diego County
8-hour shift: 8:00 am – 5:00 pm, weekends as needed.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Five (5) years of combined experience in system design, application development, analysis, user support, training and implementations
- Two (2) years of experience in a health care /managed care organization
- Working knowledge in managed care and data processing environments
- Extensive experience with Salesforce or other CRM applications
- Working knowledge of PC based relational databases
- Familiarity with data communications standards and system configuration
- Working knowledge of hospital, physician and health care operations
- Direct experience in project planning, employee supervision and system implementation
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills;
- Ability to collect and conduct interactive data analysis
- Extensive knowledge of IDX and LAN systems within the managed care field
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Experience in interaction with senior management
- Ability to apply independent decision-making skills, work well under tight deadlines and deal with multiple priorities
Preferred Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in health care administration or planning, information systems, computer science or related field
- Previous experience as data processing manager or project leader within the managed care field
The Systems Analyst under the direction of the Manager of Applications Management manages Sharp Health Plan’s Management Information Systems (MIS) function necessary for the efficient administration of multiple products.
Sharp Health Plan is San Diego’s largest locally based commercial health plan. With a personal approach and a network of medical groups and physicians, Sharp Health Plan advocates for its members by providing unparalleled quality and access to health care services. It operates as a not-for-profit health plan, committed to delivering the best health care for the best value.
As the top-rated health plan in California*, Sharp Health Plan serves a growing number of companies, large and small, in San Diego and southern Riverside counties.
* Consumer Assessment of Healthcare Providers and Systems (CAHPS) Survey, 2010
Additional physical requirements of position may be discussed during interview.
Sharp HealthCare is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, gender identity, transgender status, sexual orientation, protected veteran status or any other protected class.
Keywords:Systems Analyst, Onbase, Rightfax, Datacap, OCR, ECM, Forms, SQL, Visual Basic, VB, CDIA, Analyst, IT jobs, San Diego jobs, health care, Sharp HealthCare, HealthEdge