Job ID: 95046 Date posted: April 16, 2019
- Sharp HealthCare
- ISD Technical Assistance Ctr
- IT Jobs
- One year experience in a large scale alpha, intel, SQL and Active Directory environment.
- Two years experience in a HelpDesk position.
- Understanding of computer terminology and/or systems is
- Experience with using microcomputers
- Ability to work effectively with Sharp management, staff, physicians, and contract personnel; to communicate clearly, concisely and accurately, verbally and in writing; to achieve results for the organization with and through people; to practice effective time management, and to demonstrate leadership skills
- Associate degree or equivalent experience in business management, computer science, or information systems
- Working knowledge of the regulatory requirements (JCAHO, CMS (formerly HCFA), HIPAA) for ensuring information security in a healthcare environment
- Technical IT certification (application, network or security)
Sharp HealthCare is proud to be an Equal opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, gender identity, transgender status, sexual orientation, protected veteran status or any other protected class.
“After nearly 10 years of working here, it's still one of the hardest jobs I've ever loved. If you find a niche here, you'll be working with some of the smartest in the industry. This is where they'll respect you for thinking outside the box and kindness matters. They expect consistency and hard work, but pay you well to do it.”