Job ID: 100864 Date posted: February 07, 2020
- Sharp HealthCare
- ISD Technical Assistance Ctr
Wondering what qualities it takes to be a successful IT professional at Sharp? View some of the traits we’re looking for below.
- Critical Thinker
One year experience in a large scale alpha, intel, SQL and Active Directory environment.
Two years experience in a HelpDesk position.
Understanding of computer terminology and/or systems is
Experience with using microcomputers
Ability to work effectively with Sharp management, staff, physicians, and contract personnel; to communicate clearly, concisely and accurately, verbally and in writing; to achieve results for the organization with and through people; to practice effective time management, and to demonstrate leadership skills
Associate degree or equivalent experience in business management, computer science, or information systems
Working knowledge of the regulatory requirements (JCAHO, CMS (formerly HCFA), HIPAA) for ensuring information security in a healthcare environment
Technical IT certification (application, network or security)
Sharp HealthCare is proud to be an Equal opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, gender identity, transgender status, sexual orientation, protected veteran status or any other protected class.
Medical, vision and dental
Generous time off
- Committed to excellence in all that we do
- Built to be supportive and educational — a place where employees can grow and thrive
- A positive, compassionate, friendly and team-oriented atmosphere
- Thankful for the contributions and hard work of others, and praising their accomplishments
- Committed to creating a safe environment for those we serve
- Celebrate diversity, recognizing that our unique differences create a stronger whole