Job ID: 103519 Date posted: July 16, 2020
- Sharp HealthCare
- ISD Technical Assistance Ctr
- Day Job
Wondering what qualities it takes to be a successful IT professional at Sharp? View some of the traits we’re looking for below.
- Critical Thinker
The TAC Representative responsible for providing customer service support for Sharp HealthCare's Information Systems Department by answering central customer service telephone, performing diagnostics, and routing problems to support technical staff as appropriate. Provides single point of contact for all customers of Sharp Healthcare Information systems for system issues and access control. Ensures that the access control policy and procedure is followed, in compliance with state law, federal law, regulatory requirements and company standards, so that Sharp HealthCare information assets are protected from unauthorized use/disclosure and safeguarded to preserve data integrity and information availability.
Sharp Technical Assistance Center is the single point of entry for all requests for service from Sharp Information Systems. The TAC processes more than 25,000 calls per month from patients, physicians, employees and affiliates. We resolved 80 percent of those calls at the time of call without involving other members of information systems.
This position is located in Kearny Mesa
8-hour variable day shift, including weekends as needed.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- One year experience in a large scale alpha, intel, SQL and Active Directory environment.
- Two years experience in a HelpDesk position.
- Understanding of computer terminology and/or systems is
- Experience with using microcomputers
- Ability to work effectively with Sharp management, staff, physicians, and contract personnel; to communicate clearly, concisely and accurately, verbally and in writing; to achieve results for the organization with and through people; to practice effective time management, and to demonstrate leadership skills
Preferred Skills and Qualifications
- Associate degree or equivalent experience in business management, computer science, or information systems
- Working knowledge of the regulatory requirements (JCAHO, CMS (formerly HCFA), HIPAA) for ensuring information security in a healthcare environment
- Technical IT certification (application, network or security)
Sharp HealthCare is proud to be an Equal opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, gender identity, transgender status, sexual orientation, protected veteran status or any other protected class.
Medical, vision and dental
Generous time off
- Committed to excellence in all that we do
- Built to be supportive and educational — a place where employees can grow and thrive
- A positive, compassionate, friendly and team-oriented atmosphere
- Thankful for the contributions and hard work of others, and praising their accomplishments
- Committed to creating a safe environment for those we serve
- Celebrate diversity, recognizing that our unique differences create a stronger whole