Technical Site Analyst I
Job ID: 102501 Date posted: May 28, 2020
- Sharp HealthCare
- ISD Device Site Support
- Day Job
Wondering what qualities it takes to be a successful IT professional at Sharp? View some of the traits we’re looking for below.
- Critical Thinker
The Technical Site Analyst will be responsible for the support of enterprise devices and systems for designated sites. These sites may change at any time and include all Sharp HealthCare locations throughout San Diego County. Participation in the On Call rotation is required, which covers all Sharp HealthCare locations throughout San Diego County 24/7/365. Also responsible for the implementation, integration, and rollout of solutions for the enterprise to meet the operational and organizational needs of department decision makers. Works with application analysts and technical team members on supporting infrastructure systems to meet organizational and operational Service Level Agreements (SLA). Supports existing tools and adoption of standard strategic tools to support the organization
The Site Support Services team is an experienced group of technicians dedicated to the support of devices and systems. A dynamic group of individuals, the team is a great place to learn, produce, and have fun while delivering quality results and success to our customers. Sharp HealthCare's Information Technology department is nationally recognized within the Health Care industry. We have been ranked in the top 100 Most Wired HealthCare systems by Hospitals and Health Networks Magazine and Best Place to Work in IT by PC Magazine for 2019.
Sharp System Services have campuses located in the communities of Kearny Mesa and Serra Mesa and consist of the Spectrum location, the Ruffin Road location and Sharp Operations Center (SOC). These offices provide the centralized integrated system support services to the operating entities within the system. These services include: Strategic Planning, Business Development, Information Systems, Compliance, Internal Audit, Legal, Risk Management and Insurance, Contracts, Human Resources, Facilities Management and Development, Clinical Effectiveness, Finance, Nursing, Systems Supply Chain Services, Marketing and Communications, The Sharp Experience and Sharp University.
This position is located in Kearny Mesa, San Diego County.
8 hour -Day shift; Weekends and On-call as needed
Required Skills and Qualification
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field; two (2) years’ related field experience may be substituted
- Three (3) years of extensive proficient experience in system support teams with, installing, configuring, monitoring and supporting multiple technologies in high availability 24/7 production environments and experience in a large (5000+ user) enterprise environment.
- CompTIA A+ required
- Valid driver’s license and own transportation.
- Ability to fulfill on call duties as scheduled.
Preferred Skills and Qualifications
- CompTIA N+
- Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist (MCTSC)
- Microsoft Certified IT Professional (MCITP)
- Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator (MCSA)
- IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL)
- HP Certified Warranty Technician
- Lenovo Certified Warranty Technician
- LANDesk Certified Administrator
- Citrix Certified Administrator
Incumbent spends 3-4 hours per day sitting at desk, computer terminal or meeting table, and 3-4 hours walking between units. Lift 50#s. The candidate must be willing to travel and available for assignment to any SHC facility. On call duties including travel on site at any hour to respond to urgent incidents including equipment moves. Use telephone frequently; must be able to hear and speak clearly by telephone. Must be able to respond calmly and professionally to telephone or face-to-face contact from angry or frustrated users/clients.
Sharp HealthCare is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, gender identity, transgender status, sexual orientation, protected veteran status or any other protected class.
Medical, vision and dental
Generous time off
- Committed to excellence in all that we do
- Built to be supportive and educational — a place where employees can grow and thrive
- A positive, compassionate, friendly and team-oriented atmosphere
- Thankful for the contributions and hard work of others, and praising their accomplishments
- Committed to creating a safe environment for those we serve
- Celebrate diversity, recognizing that our unique differences create a stronger whole