Job ID: 95750 Date posted: May 16, 2019
- Sharp Memorial Hospital
- Telemetry/Rapid Response
- Clinical Technician Jobs
- Night Job
- Per Diem
This position is located in Serra Mesa, San Diego County
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS) certification for Healthcare Providers
- Ability to demonstrate EKG competency
- One year experience as a Telemetry Technician/Monitor Technician in an acute care setting
- Completion of accredited telemetry technician course
- Current EKG/Telemetry Technician certification
- High school diploma or equivalent
Physical Requirements may be discussed during interview.
Sharp HealthCare is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
“After nearly 10 years of working here, it's still one of the hardest jobs I've ever loved. If you find a niche here, you'll be working with some of the smartest in the industry. This is where they'll respect you for thinking outside the box and kindness matters. They expect consistency and hard work, but pay you well to do it.”