Temporary-Device Deployment Tech-4
- Corporate Offices
- Per Diem
Shift Start Time:Variable
Shift End Time:Variable
Additional Shift Information:
Weekend Requirements:As Needed
What You Will Do
Provides support for installation, implementation and ongoing operations of computing devices, including PC's, modems, printers, character cell terminals, desktop devices and/or network electronics.
- Other : 1 to 2 years in a college level program leading to a Computer Science degree or equivalent.
- Basic experience in computing and computer technologies.
- Driver's License - CA Department of Motor Vehicles -REQUIRED
- Commercial Driver License (CDL) Class A - CA Department of Motor Vehicles -REQUIRED
- Commercial Driver License (CDL) Class B - CA Department of Motor Vehicles -REQUIRED
Other Qualification Requirements
- Demonstrates clean driving record in accordance with the requirements of the employer DMV pull notice program and Sharp HealthCare Driver Guidelines.
- Application support
Provide support for Sharp standard software applications, including basic end user training.
- Customer service
Maintains and encourages high quality standards through continuous positive relationships with users. Assesses needs and satisfaction with the department's services. Demonstrates positive interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrates initiative
Demonstrates initiative in constructively identifying problems and flaws in systems and procedures using appropriate test equipment and procedures and/or software. (Constructively means "in writing and with recommendations for solutions").
- Equipment testing
Test installed/replaced components for verification of proper operation in the field. Verify user satisfaction with replacement equipment.
- Installation of information system devices
Coordinates or performs the installation and/or relocation of computer system terminals, printers or other devices throughout Sharp HealthCare.
- Labeling accuracy
Responsible for accurate labeling of new device installations and/or moves. Maintain proper documentation. Follow inventory control procedures and help maintain storage areas. Avoidable exceptions to documentation policies not to exceed one or two occurrences per year.
- On-site support
Provide on-site support for problem identification and resolution. Records findings, and corrective action in Remedy. Ensure that user requests are handled in a timeframe consistent with IS policy.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Effective skills in dealing with people and good oral, written and presentation communications skills.
- Ability to analyze and interpret data. Knowledge and ability to provide support for hardware and software in use at Sharp.
Sharp HealthCare is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability or any other protected class
Commercial Driver License (CDL) Class B - CA Department of Motor Vehicles; Other; Commercial Driver License (CDL) Class A - CA Department of Motor Vehicles; Driver's License - CA Department of Motor Vehicles
Want to know when new jobs are posted? Sign up for job alerts.
Set your parameters to automatically receive alerts when we post new jobs that fit your skills, interests and experience.
"After nearly 10 years of working here, it's still one of the hardest jobs I've ever loved. If you find a niche here, you'll be working with some of the smartest in the industry. This is where they'll respect you for thinking outside the box and kindness matters. They expect consistency and hard work, but pay you well to do it."
We are Sharp
Stay connected and join the career interest community
Want to stay informed about career opportunities and life at Sharp? Join our career interest community and receive information that matters to you.Join the community