Trainer I - EMR - Per DiemJob ID 75371 Date posted 08/12/2016
- Facility: Sharp HealthCare
- City: San Diego
- Department: Staffing Resource Network
- Category: IT Jobs
- Job Status: Per Diem
- Shift: Variable
- FTE: 0.0
- Shift Start: Variable
- Shift End Time: Variable
This position is located in Kearny Mesa, San Diego County. This person will be traveling to other locations when needed.
Variable; weekends as needed
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Medical, educational, or training experience
- Experience using multiple learning modalities for classrooms with multi-ethnic adult learner
- Basic knowledge of IT principles and practices, and the ability to communicate technical issues to non-technical users/clients
- Ability to effectively work with Sharp management, staff, physicians, and contract personnel; to communicate clearly, concisely and accurately with people, verbally and in writing
Preferred Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree with experience in a healthcare environment
- Experience training clinical staff
The Trainer I- EMR PD’s job responsibilities will be to conduct training, testing, go-live and continuing support, and communications activities, as needed for Hospital Electronic Medical Record programs.
The EMR (Electronic Medical Records) Training Department is an important part of Clinical Informatics at Sharp HealthCare. This is a system position, covering all Sharp Hospitals and all components of the EMR (Electronic Medical Records). This is a 4 person department creating the future by assisting in the optimization of the EMR (Electronic Medical Records).
Sharp System Services have campuses located in the communities of Kearny Mesa and Serra Mesa and consist of the Spectrum location, the Ruffin Road location and Sharp Operations Center (SOC). These offices provide the centralized integrated system support services to the operating entities within the system. These services include: Strategic Planning, Business Development, Information Technology, Compliance, Internal Audit, Legal, Risk Management and Insurance, Contracts, Human Resources, Facilities Management and Development, Clinical Effectiveness, Finance, Nursing, Systems Supply Chain Services, Marketing and Communications, The Sharp Experience and Sharp University.
Physical Requirements may be discussed at the time of interview
Sharp HealthCare is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, gender identity, transgender status, sexual orientation, protected veteran status or any other protected class.
Keywords: EMR Clinical Trainer, Clinical Trainer, Clinical Educator, IT Clinical Trainer, Cerner, EMR, RN, Acute Care Nursing, Nursing Specialty jobs, Nursing jobs, Clinical Informatics, Healthcare jobs, San Diego jobs