Triage Registered Nurse - RNJob ID 85205 Date posted 01/05/2018
- Facility: SRS Rancho Bernardo
- City: San Diego
- Department: Internal Medicine
- Category: RN Jobs
- Job Status: Full-Time
- Shift: Day Job
- FTE: 1.0
- Shift Start: 8 AM
- Shift End Time: 5 PM
This position is located in Rancho Bernardo, San Diego County
8-hour shift: 8:00am-5:00pm, no weekends
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Education as required by the California Board of Registered Nurses
- Current unencumbered California Registered Nurse (RN) license
- Current Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation CPR certification by the American Heart Association
- Minimum three (3) years RN work experience
Preferred Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN)
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) certification
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) certification
- Neonatal Resuscitation Program (NRP) certification
- Prior triage experience
- Leadership experience
The Access/Triage R.N. will work in a busy Internal Medicine Department. Candidate will be providing the highest level of care to our patients primarily via telephone triage in the call pod. Candidate will assist other nursing staff and medical assistants as needed with direct patient care, to ensure the smooth day to day operations of the clinic.
Exciting opportunity for a multi-task oriented individual to work in a progressive, fast-paced medical office, with a primary focus on delivering the highest quality of customer service and patient care.
With 450 primary and specialty care physicians providing care at 21 facilities throughout the region, Sharp Rees-Stealy Medical Group is one of the largest, most comprehensive medical groups in San Diego County, and is recognized for excellence in patient satisfaction and clinical care. For patient convenience and improved coordination of care, Sharp Rees-Stealy offers services like laboratory, radiology, physical therapy and urgent care within each clinic or nearby.
Physical Requirements may be discussed at the time of interview
Sharp HealthCare is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, gender identity, transgender status, sexual orientation, protected veteran status or any other protected class.
Keywords: Registered Nurse - Triage RN, Access RN, Triage, Internal Medicine, clinic, RN jobs in San Diego, RN jobs in Rancho Bernardo, RN Triage jobs in San Diego