User Interface (UI) Designer / Advertising / Full Time
- System Services
Shift Start Time:8 AM
Shift End Time:5 PM
Additional Shift Information:
Weekend Requirements:Not Specified
This is a full time position that is remote work /work from home. The person hired to this role must live in California. This position is remote work but the person hired must live in California.
What You Will Do
Provides in-house user interface and experience design of digital and advertising materials for various Sharp hospitals, medical groups and other entities.
- 5 Years User Interface design and production experience in an agency or in-house design department.
- Extensive experience creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps.
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process.
Other Qualification Requirements
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Web Development, Graphic Design or related field; or equivalent work experience of 2 years in lieu of Bachelor's Degree - Required.
- In collaboration with Sharp's Brand Marketing and Digital Experience teams, this role is responsible for user interface and digital experience design:
Develop optimized layouts and image sizes for responsive sites.
Proofread and provide minor copy editing for web pages and apps.
Perform overall quality control throughout the design and development process.
Organize and update file management remotely.
Meet with clients to evaluate creative needs and job scope in collaboration with Marketing & Communications team members.
Consult and collaborate with information architect during wireframe stage.
Work directly with Web Development to ensure designs and user flow are implemented and function as intended.
Maintain web style guide and ensure that a consistent design language is applied across the brand’s digital presence.
Engage in user acceptance testing.
Learn new technologies and code languages to maintain brand relevance and usability over time.
Acquire appropriate imagery, producing digital illustrations as necessary.
Perform changes to graphic files from outside vendor partners.
Successfully manage multiple priorities and meet tight deadlines.
Troubleshoot and maintain Mac computer and network, which includes contacting appropriate support experts and coordinating repairs.
Collaborate with third party vendors in user interface and experience design, and provide feedback aligned with brand standards.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Demonstrable UI design skills with a strong portfolio.
- Proficiency in Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator, InVision, Adobe XD, Mural, Axure and other visual design and wire-framing tools.
- Intermediate understanding of HTML and CSS.
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction.
- Ability to visually and verbally present your designs and solutions to key stakeholders.
- Ability to collaborate with other team members while also solving problems independently, creatively and effectively.
- Current knowledge and utilization of the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies.
- Must have an eye for clean and artful design, possess superior user interface (UI) skills and be able to translate high-level requirements into user flows, and transform them into beautiful, intuitive, and functional user interfaces.
Sharp HealthCare is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability or any other protected class
Want to know when new jobs are posted? Sign up for job alerts.
Set your parameters to automatically receive alerts when we post new jobs that fit your skills, interests and experience.
"After nearly 10 years of working here, it's still one of the hardest jobs I've ever loved. If you find a niche here, you'll be working with some of the smartest in the industry. This is where they'll respect you for thinking outside the box and kindness matters. They expect consistency and hard work, but pay you well to do it."
We are Sharp
Stay connected and join the career interest community
Want to stay informed about career opportunities and life at Sharp? Join our career interest community and receive information that matters to you.Join the community