Web Technical Support SpecialistJob ID 84308 Date posted 11/09/2017
- Facility: Sharp HealthPlan
- City: San Diego
- Department: Finance
- Category: IT Jobs
- Job Status: Full-Time
- Shift: Day Job
- FTE: 1.0
- Shift Start: 8 AM
- Shift End Time: 5 PM
This position is located in Kearny Mesa, San Diego County
8-hour Day shift: weekends as needed.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering or 5 years equivalent work experience.
- Working knowledge of database driven web applications and programming languages (ASP, VB Script, ASP.Net, VB.Net) Must be adept at designing SQL queries to connect to SQL databases.
- Must have a portfolio, and proven track record with 2+ years of related work experience as a *team lead* or similar leadership experience in web development, website management, or website architecture design.
- Solid understanding of functionality, usability and user interaction for web applications and web databases.
- Experience working within ITIL or other IT best practice frameworks.
- Experience collaborating with programmers in public-facing web development.
Preferred Skills and Qualifications
- Comprehensive experience with all aspects of Web site content management.
- Understanding of project management principles, and experience managing projects using PMI standards.
The Web Technical Support Specialist provides day to day oversight for technical environment and integration of the Health Plan web platforms, portals, and integrated tools used within web framework.
Analyzes and works edits and data quality issues through various tools, edit logs, workbaskets and software applications. Researches data discrepancies identified by data audits and reconciliations and accurately updates the data per manual or electronic processing. Ensures data quality and integrity is maintained, data updates and changes, additions/deletions are managed and completed per service level agreements completes data quality reports and audits within established standards and quality and productivity metrics.
Sharp Health Plan offers a variety of coverage options that combine affordability and choice, while delivering high quality health care and personal service. We provide health insurance for companies of all sizes throughout the region. Members have access to valuable plan enhancements, such as interactive wellness resources, dental discounts and our exclusive global emergency services program.
Sharp Health Plan is San Diego’s only locally based commercial health plan. With a personal approach and a superior network of medical groups and physicians, Sharp Health Plan advocates for its members by providing unparalleled quality and access to health care services. It operates as a not-for-profit health plan, committed to delivering the best health care for the best value.
As one of the top-rated health plans in California (as measured by the CAHPS satisfaction survey), Sharp Health Plan serves a growing number of companies, large and small, in San Diego and southern Riverside counties.
Additional physical requirements of position may be discussed during interview.
Sharp HealthCare is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, gender identity, transgender status, sexual orientation, protected veteran status or any other protected class.
Keywords: database driven, web applications, programming languages, ASP, VB Script, ASP.Net, VB.Net, SQL queries, SQL databases, San Diego IT jobs, Web IT jobs, Sharp Health Plan jobs, Sharp HealthCare jobs, Web app jobs,