Best Place to work, Best Place to Receive Care Sharp’s health and wellness benefits are exceptional and affordable
Grow with us and create the life you always imagined.
At Sharp, you’ll find the support and flexibility to follow your dreams. At the heart of our organization is our team comprising more than 20,000 nurses, staff, physicians and volunteers all on a journey to make health care better for our patients and their families and a big part of that commitment includes making Sharp the best place to work. It’s all part of what we call The Sharp Experience.
At Sharp HealthCare, our mission is to improve the health of everyone we serve and as San Diego’s leading health care provider, we’re proud to touch the lives of more individuals in our community than any other health care system.
Connect With Us
Please Join Us At an Upcoming Hiring Event Below in San Diego, California
Sharp Memorial Hospital OPEN HOUSE- IN-PERSON Hiring Event Acute Care Medical and Surgical Progressive Care Units
- Date: Thursday, July 14
- Time: 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM US/Pacific
- RSVP: Click Here | Limited space availability
- Learn More: Click Here
- Please bring a copy of your resume to the event. After you RSVP to the event please email email@example.com. In the email please include your name, attach your resume, and hiring event name.
In order to attend Sharp Memorial Hospital OPEN HOUSE- IN-PERSON Hiring Event Acute Care Medical and Surgical Progressive Care Units
You will need to provide:
- Both COVID-19 vaccinations(no booster required) but must be 14 days past last dose (if last dose is not a booster).
- Or negative PCR test within 48 hours or negative antigen test within 24 hours
System-Wide IN-PERSON Hiring Event for Security
Stay connected and join the career interest community
Want to stay informed about career opportunities and life at Sharp? Join our career interest community and receive information that matters to you.Join the community