Your emotional well-being makes us SHARP
Magellan Healthcare is our new Employee Assistance Program (EAP) partner
We all know health care is a challenging profession. While caring for members of our community, we face immeasurable stresses. And they take their toll on our emotional well-being.
That’s why on Jan. 1, 2024 we introduced a new program designed to uniquely support you and your family’s behavioral, mental, and emotional well-being.
Our new Employee Assistance Program (EAP) partner is Magellan Healthcare. Magellan excels at providing personalized support and comprehensive services to help you and your family build thriving lives and resilient minds. This new partnership will expand and enhance EAP services at Sharp and offer an extended level of support to all our team members.
Some benefits of the new EAP program include:
- 24/7 critical incident response (CIR) to support employees after a tragic or challenging work event
- 24/7 EAP access for staff via a toll-free EAP hotline or online
- Extended EAP reach to household members and dependents
- Confidential EAP support for stress, anxiety, relationship conflicts or other life challenges (each participant will be eligible for up to eight sessions per unique issue per rolling year)
- Support tailored to a variety of languages (up to 300) and cultural needs
- Face-to-face or telehealth sessions, based on personal preferences
- Personal lifestyle coaching to assist with career, personal goals and more
- Access to BetterHelp virtual therapy by text, instant chats, phone, or video sessions
- Digital well-being app with resources on relaxation, mindfulness, resilience, loneliness, behavior tracking, well-being assessments and more
- Life enrichment services to assist with research and referral to service providers in your area such as childcare, elderly care, education, moving, pet care, special needs, legal support, and more.
- Personalized member dashboard for recommendations based on individual needs
This convenient and confidential resource is also free for all employees and their families. Ask your supervisor if you have any questions regarding the program.
Call 1-877-230-5294 or visit member.magellanhealthcare.com to get started and explore the resources waiting for you.
Want to know when new jobs are posted? Sign up for job alerts.
Set your parameters to automatically receive alerts when we post new jobs that fit your skills, interests and experience.