We invite you to join Sharp HealthCare a leader in nursing excellence, having received Magnet Recognition for high-quality, patient-centered care; the Beacon Award for critical care; Lantern Award for our emergency departments; and Planetree Gold Certification for Excellence in Person-Centered Care. Recently, Sharp ranked 7th out of 200 of the largest U.S. health care employers in a Nursing Satisfaction Index published by MIT Sloan Management. The index evaluated important factors that shape nurse job satisfaction, including compensation, workload, culture and organizational support.
Experienced RNs, including military out-of-state RNs, can self-schedule an interview
Empowering RNs to practice at the top of their license.
RNs at Sharp benefit from:
Collaborative practice and clinical support
- Through unit practice councils and an emphasis on nurse engagement, RNs participate in driving their practice forward. Support from other clinical teams — like nursing assistants and members of wound, lift and IV teams — allows Sharp RNs to provide patients with the best care possible.
- Diverse opportunities and career advancement
Sharp RNs are encouraged to follow their passions. We are currently looking to fill roles in emergency care, ICU, PCU and OR.
- Great compensation packages
Sharp offers a comprehensive package of benefits including medical/vision and dental, flexible spending accounts, retirement contribution matching and more. For more information on our benefits, visit our careers site.
- Exceptional education benefits
Sharp’s Education Benefit Program is designed to provide lifelong learning opportunities including fully funded programs. We encourage further education to support your current and future job responsibilities and are proud to share that over 80% of Sharp nurses have a BSN.
If you are an RN with at least 1 year of experience, learn about career opportunities by speaking to a recruiter who can guide you through the interview process.
- Welcoming military spouse RNs
The Military Spouse Licensing Relief Act provides for license reciprocity between states, including RN licenses. This new legislation allows Sharp to accept professional licenses of service members and their spouses who hold a nursing license from another state.
- Sharp was founded in honor of a WWII veteran, and we understand the unique needs of military families. We encourage military spouses to make Sharp their home, even if their time in San Diego will be short.
If you are a military spouse in San Diego with an out-of-state RN license, self-schedule a phone call today to learn about career opportunities.
Qualified applicants can self-schedule a phone call with a Sharp recruiter now:
- Self-schedule a phone call with our recruitment team
If you are an RN with at least 1 year of nursing experience or a military out-of-state RN, self-schedule your interview.
- We will discuss open positions and provide you with the appropriate application.
- Begin the interview process by connecting you with nursing leaders
Your interview will be with our nurse recruitment team who will explain the range of available career opportunities and guide you step-by-step through the hiring process.
Self-schedule an interview
If you have a question that wasn't covered here, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Want to know when new jobs are posted? Sign up for job alerts.
Set your parameters to automatically receive alerts when we post new jobs that fit your skills, interests and experience.