The top five reasons to join the Sharp HealthCare team in San Diego.
We may be a little biased, but there are so many reasons why we love calling San Diego our home. We’re proud to be the largest private employer in San Diego County, with just over 18,000 employees. Not only do our employees enjoy the experience they have with us, but they also love working and living in San Diego. Here are the top 5 reasons why we love San Diego:
1. The Weather— Hello sunshine. Grab your sunglasses because you’re going to need them in San Diego. The average year-round temperatures range from 57 to 72 degrees. There is no need for a winter jacket or snow boots here. You’ll have plenty of warm and sunny days to spend seeing the best of what San Diego offers. The weather won’t stop you from enjoying outdoor activities such as surfing, kayaking, swimming, and hiking.
2. The Sights — How does San Diego attract millions of visitors each year? The sights, of course! In our spare time, we love exploring all the attractions San Diego has to offer. Did you know we are home to one of the largest zoos in the world? The San Diego Zoo has more than 3,000 animals. Don’t forget to check out SeaWorld and Balboa Park, too.
3. The Activities — Get outside and explore the best of what San Diego has to offer. Enjoy a baseball game at Petco Park. Discover world-class horse racing at the Del Mar Racetrack. Looking for more of a thrill? Belmont Park is a beachside amusement park boasting vintage games and a wooden rollercoaster. And your final stop should be La Jolla Cove. Soak up some sun on the beach and then watch the sunset.
4. The History — San Diego is a city rich in history. Stop by and enjoy the beautiful beach at the historic Hotel del Coronado built in 1888. Or check out Old Town San Diego State Historic Park, where you can discover even more about the rich history of San Diego. Don’t forget to see the USS Midway Museum, which is home to the historic aircraft carrier Midway.
5. The Location — We love our home in southern California. Sunshine, beaches, and sights — all the reasons we live here.
From sunny weather to things to keep you active, San Diego offers a little something for everyone. And guess what? We’re currently hiring, so you can have the opportunity to experience life with our team in our favorite city. Discover our current openings.